An efficient central heating system with optimum working radiators and clean hot water which are corrosion protected require regular power flush. Its main goal is to restore the systems having circulation and boiler noise problems by removing the sludge and the debris as well as any inconvenience attributed thereto. Poor circulation leads to lukewarm radiators and poor hot water. Why having them when we can provide the most efficient prevention?
There are numerous factors rendering your central heating system inefficient such as hard water, corroded pipes, rusty boilers causing boiler noises, cloudy water, cold bottoms/tops of the radiators, pipes blockage and so on. Apart from the fuel waste, you may get many of your heating appliances inoperative and irreparable due to the sludge in the system. To avoid this outcome, we will:
- connect a power flush machine and a Magnet filter at either the pump head or at the circulation pump (depending on whether you have a combi or a system boiler);
- infiltrate the system with chemicals to remove the rust, sludge and limescale;
- use special equipment to dislodge stubborn blockages;
- measure the surface temperature of the radiators in terms of finding cold or rust spots;
- taste water samples until we are certain that all radiators, heating coils and pipe work are well cleansed;
- carefully remove the power flush machine, cleaning the premises and collecting all waste which is a result of the procedure.
Call us and get the best power flush service in Northern London and greater area!