Pursuant to the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998, all homeowners renting out their properties are obliged to conduct Gas Safety Checks every twelve months and to deliver the Gas Safety certificates to their tenants accordingly. Our Gas Safety registered engineers will cover all checkups required by law including:
- Gas tightness check of all gas appliances;
- Standing and working points testing where test points are available;
- Checkup of burner pressure and gas rate in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines;
- Inspection of the required ventilation availability;
- Flue flow testing and sludge removal;
- Examination of the efficiency of all flame failure devices;
- Test of the physical stability of the gas system (where applicable);
- Detailed estimation of the thorough safety of the system.
Fallowing the gas safety inspection, you will be provided with a gas safety record which shall be kept for a minimum of 2 years and shall be made available to the authorities at their inquiry. We pride ourselves with the most competitive prices for gas and safety inspections in Northern London.
Call us and we will help you to keep and maintain your heating system in a state which is completely compliant with the law at the best cost!